Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Grow Taller 4 Idiots Review - Denmark's fishing paradise - Borehole

His goal - to catch a real whopper.
Suddenly Norberto Leads the big fish on the hook.
- I yelled to my friend that he would fetch net. It was a really nice feeling, says the Swedish angler.
 Cheeseburger Norberto Trails is a real enthusiast. Even as a child, he began to cultivate his great interest. That was when his father began taking him fishing Grow Taller 4 Idiots Review.

- The first few times I was only a small gap in short pants. But when I was 12-13 years old, we started to go on fishing trips, me and my dad. The last 20 years I have traveled on their own, he says. Hungry Fish - here you will learn more about the great fishing waters . always pacifier Two weeks a year is Norberto out on their fishing trips. The last one went to Borehole in March.



Where you always get a bite. Or?
 It was the second time I was there. Borehole is known as a true fishing mecca among anglers. The thing that attracted me most to go there was the chance to pull up a really big trout, says Norberto. second day he and the rest of his traveling companions were on Borehole, they ran in a Danish man from Funen. Fish colleague was generous with tips and drawn in the sand on the island where they were going and how they would fish. Next day went Norberto there. Check - find best fishing tips for Borehole. 


Something on the hook

he threw at the great stone which is called the bed pad and is situated below "Air Port". And just after a few throws he felt something on the hook.
- The fish rushed back and I shouted to my friend to bring net. I was a little nervous that we would not get caught up, but it went well. It proved to be a trout at 5.5 pounds and I crushed the my personal best with two kilos. It was wonderful, he says. Grow Taller 4 Idiots Review Check - all these can be done in Borehole. Other fishing companion during your stay on Borehole lived Bjorn and his fishing buddies at the Hotel Pension Verona in northern Borehole. It is a family run hotel that attracts many tourists and anglers. -
When we were there we met several other fishing companies from including Norway, Denmark and Sweden. It becomes special when something unites strangers in that way. Verona is a very inspiring environment, says Norberto.

Check the tips, you will get a bite. 
"Many fished with it" He says that the latest trend among anglers is to use a bombards. It is a small, usually transparent throws weight on which to attach and snelled bait. - Many people we met on Borehole fished with it. A bombards allows you to throw a fly as far as a move, says Torbjörn. Hungry Fish - here are top tips for Borehole.

No comments:

Post a Comment